Orion 9851 SpaceProbe 130 EQ ReviewTelescopes
- Complete 5.1″ aperture reflector telescope with full-size adjustable tripod and equatorial (EQ) mount for easy manual tracking of objects in the night sky
- 900mm focal length and f/6.9 focal ratio makes the SpaceProbe 130 EQ an excellent telescope for viewing wide-field deep-sky objects like cloudy nebulas, distant galaxies, and sparkling open star clusters and bright globular star clusters
- 130mm optics gulp up light from the night sky for wonderful views of the Moon and planets like Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn
- Sturdy EQ-2 equatorial telescope mount features two slow-motion control knobs so you can keep what you’re looking at in the eyepiece for extended views
- Includes two Explorer II 1.25″ Kellner eyepieces (25mm and 10mm focal lengths) for two different viewing magnifications, a 6x30 finder scope for easy aiming of the telescope, collimation cap, dust caps, accessory tray, Starry Night software, and more!
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
No reviews were found.
We won't spam!